happy ever after
www.aurevoirdarling.com
Hello there, I'm Cinderella. How have I been doing, you ask? My dear Prince Charming, after many happy years of marriage...have cheated on me. With who? That bratty Rapunzel. Wait till Flynn Rider hears about this! On second thought, why don't I just get Flynn instead? Mmm...
This layout is done by Anna May with the resources from here.
just floating away aimlessly
After days of not blogging,here i am again.
Alot of things occur during this few weeks.
Exams,home-based learning,study break..
everything regarding schools,u name it.
i can put that all behind me now.

Now came the tedious wait,the results..but whatever it is,
i've done my best and it all thats matter.

So the new week starts today.
Not the best way to start today i shall say,i dunno,i hate monday..
What's more having to face something u dislike..urggh.
I wish i was extraodinary smart..like really really smart.haha
This week gonna be a hectic one,i can guarantee u that.
So many plans awaiting...that will DEFINITELY tire myself out..

Aniway,this is just random.
Have u ever had a dream,well a good one,not the one which scares u,
and u find u wasn't alone in ur dream,there's another person,or maybe a few ones u know..u can recognise most of the faces there,but there will always be someone which appear blurry to u,like as if u could not see his/her face..and then u wake up..u wonders who the hell is the blurry face ?
I get that alot,it's so frustating cuz u cant remember but most of the time it's just a dreamless night for me.nahh,im just curious..that's all.

ohh, and i ♥ this.
Absolute Boyfriend Pictures, Images and Photos
Absolute Boyfriend that's showing on Ch U is so gonna be my next addiction.
Hahas.Till then.
Monday, July 13, 2009 @ 9:12 PM