happy ever after
www.aurevoirdarling.com
Hello there, I'm Cinderella. How have I been doing, you ask? My dear Prince Charming, after many happy years of marriage...have cheated on me. With who? That bratty Rapunzel. Wait till Flynn Rider hears about this! On second thought, why don't I just get Flynn instead? Mmm...
This layout is done by Anna May with the resources from here.
sekolah sungguh boring
And i really had my fair share of ups and downs this very week.

Schools suck if you really wanna know.
I had to redo my whole graph today.how "awesome" can that be?urrgh.
But the best part was?
I had the chance to hang out with all my friends.So yay for that.

Wednesday,watched Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince with Ain,Xifang & Kim Kiat( just made friends with him.lol).
Harry Potter Pictures, Images and Photos
They were seriously fun to hang out with,starting with Xi Fang who keeps giggling,Ain who was a great help in telling me what really happen in the movie(cuz yeah,i diden really follow up on the story,so it got me confused somewhere along,haahaa)
and Kim Kiat whom i dun really know that well,but he's nice.lol.Ohh,and Dah who waited for me patiently at the mrt platform.
All in all the movie was ok ok lar,too many dialogues,not much actions.I especially like the part where Ron got all lovey dovey under the love spells and that caused Hermione to be jealous.Cute.Some parts were hilarious and i love the visual effects.

And Sunday,celebrated Sya's and Kelvin's birthday plus Dennis's belated birthday.
Had an awesome time with the cliques at Seoul Garden.



Ate to my heart's content when im there,cuz i cant bear to waste the delicious food away.
After that,i rushed home like mad..haha
Thank God my parents diden say anything.

Finally,Saturday spent the whole day with the H2 peeps for the biathlon thingy.
Photobucket
JJ drove Idah,me & Taufiq to sch,and on the way bought some breakfast at AMK.
Though it was tiring,i was laughing the whole time i was with them.
We were assigned as the road marshals,so the first half hour or so,i partner with Yan ling and next hour was with JJ..
Seriously,i think i was more tired than the runners lar.haha.But the lunch that awaited us was simply mouth-watering,there were just too many food to choose from.

I don't think i wanna write about the "downs" part.
Really,it's sad to think back again.
im just glad i had my happy days.
syukur alhamdulilah.
:)
Saturday, July 25, 2009 @ 8:01 PM