happy ever after
www.aurevoirdarling.com
Hello there, I'm Cinderella. How have I been doing, you ask? My dear Prince Charming, after many happy years of marriage...have cheated on me. With who? That bratty Rapunzel. Wait till Flynn Rider hears about this! On second thought, why don't I just get Flynn instead? Mmm...
This layout is done by Anna May with the resources from here.
i can't be bothered anymore
The first day of the week


starts off way badly.
I've had a hell of a week.
im already on the verge of giving up and breaking down.
I dunno where i got that little courage from today.
Today's just not the day for me.
Been sleeping so late,rushing in doing things.
School isnt fun like how it used to be.
Everyday i kept thinking bout what's happening now..and the only one i can gladly turn to is Idah..

it's sickening and im washing my hands out of it.
im sick of having to hear you say the same old thing again only to find that you will make the same mistake again.
like yeah,who cares what im feeling right?
why is all this happening aniway..urghh

***

Here's to all the bad things happening now,to all the sickening problems,to all the bad days
SCREW THEM!




One word: Watever (lahh).
-_-

Wednesday, August 5, 2009 @ 2:01 AM