happy ever after
www.aurevoirdarling.com
Hello there, I'm Cinderella. How have I been doing, you ask? My dear Prince Charming, after many happy years of marriage...have cheated on me. With who? That bratty Rapunzel. Wait till Flynn Rider hears about this! On second thought, why don't I just get Flynn instead? Mmm...
This layout is done by Anna May with the resources from here.
sicklysick
Would i still have the time to blog next week?
I don't think so,now that i have bioelectronics
and thermofluids paper to think of.
Okie plus maths.
Statistics.

MY FAV0RiTE 0VERD0SE Pictures, Images and Photos

Im feeling so weak, been relying on the panadols now,everybody
i know is falling sick nowadays.
Get well soon okie sis.
But syukur alhamdulilah im feeling a bit better today..
The problem now is,i so need some motivation to study.
Study outside maybe,you say?
But nahh,i can't.That's my major problem.It'll be a lot of a total distraction to me.
Uh-huh.
Cuz u see,i can't concentrate with people around me,i dunno why.
And when all of a sudden that feeling of enthusiasm come, okay i'll be studying a bit and then i dozed of a LOT.
woahh..big problems.
I seriously need to buck up and be very afraid.
yess..i shall remind myself every minute to FOCUS,FOCUS and FOCUS.
That should do it,we'll see how it goes.lol

Anyhow,Ramadhan's coming! Woohooo i can't wait.
But it's just too bad that thing had to happen.urghh,so sad.
And my dear aunt and Aida sent me this sms bout Makcik Keropok not selling keropok anymore but kurma/kuih..and saying that to open the door when she come cuz her kurma/kuih are nice and that she 's taubat already since the Cik Pon is being tied up in fasting month..hahaaa...and then end off her sms with the saying,"Salam Ramadhan!" Haha their sms really made my daylah.

Kie,i can't think of aniting to write anymore.Till here.

Salam Ramadhan to all Muslim!
Friday, August 21, 2009 @ 8:05 PM