happy ever after
www.aurevoirdarling.com
Hello there, I'm Cinderella. How have I been doing, you ask? My dear Prince Charming, after many happy years of marriage...have cheated on me. With who? That bratty Rapunzel. Wait till Flynn Rider hears about this! On second thought, why don't I just get Flynn instead? Mmm...
This layout is done by Anna May with the resources from here.
such a drama

credits:yahoo images



Tuesday.
was.
such.
a.
drama.
mama.
day.


Ohh..yeah,right from the start,it have been a chaotic day.
Morning comes,and i got ready to go to sch.
Time check,it was 9.20 am and im so late.
Dash out of house like mad and reach mrt..
And then out of the blue some freak incident happen,and i diden make it to sch.
I was like scared+dizzy+helpless+weak.
In the end,mum fetch me at Khatib and i went home to rest.
Thank God mum was there.


In the evening,after feeling better abit,rushed off to night class for Bioelectronics lab test.
I thought of skipping it,but then i remembered i dun have any mc wif me,
and i dun want to get into hot soupso i forced myself to go.
Turned out lab test was fun and funny thanks to Sya,Elly and Aida..lol.

I laughed all the way looking at their "failed attempts" and "actions". Tak bole angkat.
And then suddenly all my dizzyness faded away.
Alhamdulilah.lol

And now,it feels weird that i seem to have nothing to do.

Study break starts next week,and exams,like the REAL FINAL SEMESTER
exam is in weeks time.
Maybe i should just revise abit now instead of idling around.

I wonder,sometime, and maybe sometime,
the unexpected things can just happen without you realising.
Scary.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009 @ 10:30 PM