happy ever after
www.aurevoirdarling.com
Hello there, I'm Cinderella. How have I been doing, you ask? My dear Prince Charming, after many happy years of marriage...have cheated on me. With who? That bratty Rapunzel. Wait till Flynn Rider hears about this! On second thought, why don't I just get Flynn instead? Mmm...
This layout is done by Anna May with the resources from here.
when pain invade

Blister on my foot.
Shoe spoilt.
im limping halfway.


pathetic state huh?

well,it hurts very much and i can't stand for too long.
got my feet hurt thanks to all the running i did in the morning.



i can't believe we actually ran all the way from YCK station to sch.
3 mins was all it takes.
Can't deny it,i was a nervous wreck myself.In that state of condition,i dun know how we manage to go through it.

All the way,while presenting and looking at the screen of my laptop,i kept thinking bout the german test and biomaterial test.so i actually babbled and babbled hoping hard that time will pass by soon so that i can run to my next destinantion.yup for german test.
And when she said okie,thanks for ur effort,i knew it was all over.Syukur alhamdulilah.
Thanks to all my friends who had help us,especially Jiayi,Ping Ping,Chee Seong and Sya

Without them, i dunno how we will do it :)

******


So im in such a happy mood today.
Clouds of gray,please don't come back.
Everything went fine and goes as plan.
Im so gonna wait for the weekends!

:)))

Saturday, August 8, 2009 @ 12:49 AM